Antifouling 4L/1gal 4kg/8.8lbs (3K) Smartest White
SI14 is a revolutionary High-Tech Ceramic Antifouling Paint with a self-polishing amphiphilic biofilm that masks the surface to the organisms and lasts 8 years+
SI14 is an incredibly tough, 3-component anti fouling paint which forms a durable matrix of molecular bonds (transformation into ceramic)
What is the function of amphiphilic polymer?
Amphiphilic polymers are polymers in which hydrophilic and hydrophobic areas alternate.
The hydrophilic areas form a film of water around the polymer that masks the surface to the organisms. These can no longer identify the surface, unambiguously, and prefer not to settle on it. Living beings always seek out the most favorable habitat for reproduction.
This world’s leading antifouling stores more and releases less non-biocidal agents, resulting in by far the longest maintenance interval currently available.
Concr. 4L / 4.kg = 12m² (200 micron)
Steel 4L / 4kg = 24m² (150 micron)
Concr. 1gal / 8.8 lbs = 120ft² (200 micron)
Steel 1gal / 8.8 lbs = 240ft² (150 micron)
Three simple steps: Clean, Dry, and Apply.
Easily repels water, dirt, dust, and pollutants.
This coating has an outstanding Hydrophobic & hydrophilic effect
Self-polishing release of organic tin and copper
Super sleek surface release algae > 6 knots
Reduces cleaning intervals.
Resistant to all kinds of chemicals and UV radiation.
Superior anti-pollution and anti-corrosion properties.
Thickness: 0.15-0.20mm / 0.006-0.008” 150-200 micron
Hydrophobic & Hydrophilic
Zero Absorption permeability
Thermal Change -Thermal shock Compatible
UV- Atmospheric agents - Anti-Aging Proof
Temperature resistent 300°C / 600°F
Severe Chemical Attack resistant Liquids Group1 EN13529
Impact resistance 1kg from 62,5cm Height / 2.2 lbs from 25inch
Adhesion strength by pull-off: 2.4-2.6 N/mm
Durability : semi permanent lasts for 8 years+
Application information / How to use
Ambient temperature: 5-30°C / 41-86°F
Avoid direct sunlight and/or high humidity.
Wear a full-face chemical respirator mask, safety suit and latex or nitrile gloves
The SI14 system can be applied directly or indirectly on all surfaces (porous and non-porous) such as concrete, steel, wood, acrylic, gypsum, painted or unpainted surfaces, indoors, or outdoors. The surface underneath will be superbly protected against erosion and corrosion and will stay cleaner longer. Cleaning becomes quicker, easier, and less expensive, as special cleaning agents are unnecessary.
The SI14 paint can be applied directly or indirectly on all surfaces (porous and non-porous) such as concrete, steel, wood, acrylic, gypsum, painted or unpainted surfaces, indoors, or outdoors. The surface underneath will be superbly protected against erosion and corrosion and will stay cleaner longer. Cleaning becomes quicker, easier, and less expensive, as special cleaning agents are unnecessary.
Corrosive Conditions or if problems can be expected with the substrate.
In case of corrosive conditions (Marine/Steel/Aluminium) or if can expect other problems with the substrate a zinc rich primer should be used prior to the application. A surface primer should pass the ASTM D3359 adhesion test.5.
Make sure the surface is free from any contamination and dirt. A zinc rich primer can be used in case of problems with the substrate.
Warning the surface must be completely dry before application and must stay dry for 6 hours after application after application!
A 3-Component Ceramic paint System
Mix the can SI14B-with the SI14A by pouring can B into can A, or measure exactly by net weight in a ratio of 7:1:2 and mix very well, add the entire content of Part SI14C or measure exactly by net weight in a ratio of 9:1 and mix thoroughly with a power agitator. Carefully pour the mixed contents into a professional paint sprayer, and spray or roll in thin layers until the surface reaches a thickness of 150-200 μm after drying. Depending on the surface, material and structure, different application techniques can be used (such as paint rollers or brushes). Let the surface dry for 24 hours. It is touch-dry in 1 hours, after 4 hours, 85% cured, and the remaining 15% (transformation into ceramics) is fully cured after 7 days. Be aware that the mixed contents cannot be stored longer than 3 hours. The surface can simply be maintained with a high pressure washer at 80 bar using our biologically degradable Reactivating Shampoo.
The individual components, as well as the mixing system of the paint sprayer, can be diluted and cleaned using our Steril Cleaner.
Storage and handling
Store in dark and dry conditions at room temperature.
Ask for our MSDS via 24h - Emergency Phone: +62 811 640 5000 (advisory service in German, English, or Bahasa language)
Includes plastic sealed wrap
1 pcs single 4,4kg / 9.7 lbs measurement L32.8cm x W17.8cm x H23cm / L7inch x W7inch x H9inch
4 pcs in a carton W55cm x T37cm x D45cm / W22inch x H15inch x D18inch 17.6kg / 38.8 lbs